Soda dispensers are a staple at any fast-paced restaurant or bar. It provides a quick and convenient way of offering customers a variety of drinks at virtually a press of a button. Soda fountain systems work by mixing Bag-in-Box (BiB) syrups with water to prepare soft drinks. However, there are many more advantages of using Bag-in-Box syrups than for just its convenience and ease.
- More economical: BiB are less expensive than prepared soft drinks, thus increasing your profit margin.
- Save on storage space: On average, a 5 lb. BiB concentrate can make up to 30 gallons, or 320 twelve oz. finished drinks (or more depending on the amount of ice added to the drinks). Storing a box is much more convenient than storing cases of prepackaged drinks, and will lead to significant savings on shipping and storage costs.
- Easily dispensable: BiB syrups work well with soda fountain systems; soft drink dispensers will mix water and syrup at a 5:1 ratio. Only dispense the amount you need without wasting leftover product.
- Great opportunity to market: Serve fountain drinks in disposable cups with your business logo and information printed on it. Consider this a marketing tool when customers take their drinks to-go. Also, offering refills at no charge may entice customers to purchase a soft drink rather than ask for water.
- Reduces overall carbon footprint: This method minimizes waste by eliminating the use of plastic bottles and aluminum cans.
- The initial cost of a soda machine dispenser may seem high, but fountain drinks yields a huge return on investment and have one of the highest profit margins.
Visit our selection of Bag-in-Box syrups and start saving your business money today!