Your customers will not have the courage to say no to these mind blowing cocktails. Here are some festive recipes to serve up during the holidays.
- Light corn syrup for rimming glasses
- Flaked coconut for rimming glasses
- 8 cups ice (more or less depending on desired consistency)
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- ½ cup blue curacao
- ½ cup vodka
- ½ cup coconut cream
1. Rim the glasses: Pour a thin layer of corn syrup onto a plate and dip the rims into the corn syrup, then dip in coconut flakes.
2. In a blender, blend ice, pineapple juice, blue curacao, vodka and cream of coconut until desired consistency is reached. Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
Bourbon Milk Punch
· 1 ¼ oz Bourbon
· ½ oz Dark rum
· 2 oz Milk (use cream or half-and-half for a richer drink)
· ⅛ oz Vanilla extract
· ½ oz Simple syrup
· Dash of grated nutmeg
In a mixing glass three-quarters filled with ice, pour the bourbon, rum, milk or cream, vanilla and simple syrup. Shake vigorously until chilled, about 30 seconds. Strain into a rocks glass. Dust with nutmeg.
Gingerbread Eggnog White Russian
Comforting winter flavors of eggnog, molasses, and ginger join the ingredient list in this creative riff on the classic, and the cinnamon-sugar rim is the icing on the cake.
· ½ teaspoon Cinnamon for rimming glasses
· 2 teaspoons Sugar for rimming glasses
· Caramel sauce, warmed
· 4 oz Eggnog
· 4 oz Vodka
· 4 oz Coffee liqueur
· 3 teaspoons Molasses
· ⅛ teaspoon Ginger
· Whipped cream for topping
· Molasses drizzle for topping
Mix cinnamon and sugar, then pour onto a plate. Wet rims of each glass and dip them in the cinnamon-sugar mixture. In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, pour eggnog, vodka, Kahlua, molasses, and ginger. Shake to combine. Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream, then add a light drizzle of molasses.
Peabody Candy Cane Martini
· 1½ oz Vodka
· 1 tsp Peppermint schnapps
· Crushed candy canes
· Candy canes
Mix all ingredients with ice in a shaker. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a small candy cane or create a candy cane "rimmer" with crushed candy canes.
Hot Buttered Rum
BUTTERED RUM BATTER
· 1 c. Butter, softened
· 3/4 c. Packed brown sugar
· 2 c. Vanilla ice cream, softened
· 2 tsp. Cinnamon
· 2 c. Apple cider
· 1 c. Rum
Make the Buttered Rum Batter: In a mixing bowl, beat butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in ice cream and cinnamon, then spoon into a large mason jar or Tupperware container. Store in freezer until mostly hardened, about 2 hours (or store there until you’re ready to serve drinks).
Make the Drinks: In a large saucepan, heat cider until boiling, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and pour into a pitcher or easy-to-serve container. Place about 2 tbsp of the buttered rum batter into each mug. Fill about 1/3 of the way up with rum, then top with hot apple cider. Stir and serve.
Vanilla Cranberry Mimosa
· 1 1/2 oz Vanilla flavored vodka
· 1 1/2 oz Cranberry juice
· Sparkling wine
· Fresh cranberries
· Whole vanilla beans
In a cocktail shaker, combine the vanilla vodka, cranberry juice and ice. Shake vigorously, then strain into a champagne flute. Fill the glass to the top with sparkling wine. Garnish if desired.